B*tch's Brew Yoni Steam
B*tch's Brew Yoni Steam supports fertility and menstrual health.
Yoni Steaming is a practice that has been passed down through generations of women for centuries, and can support a wide range of reproductive health issues, but mostly helps you connect with your womb and your menstrual cycle
- Reduce pain, cramping, bloating and fatigue associated with ovulation and menstruation.
- Decrease heavy menstrual flow, eliminate and lessen clotting and spotting.
- Regulate irregular menstrual cycles, including ovulation.
- Increase fertility, especially when used in conjunction with other Wisdom of the Womb teas and support.
- Ease menopausal symptoms such as dryness and pain during sex.
- Reduce chronic yeast infections and normalize vaginal bacteria.
- Speed healing after childbirth, including vaginal tears and episiotomies.
- Reduce uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, uterine weakness, uterine prolapse & endometriosis.
- Assist with the healing of hemorrhoids.
- Supports Yin Energy, which in turn, supports healthy follicular development.
- Brings warmth into the womb, which can support the luteal phase of the cycle.
- Can heal cervical issues and promote healthy cellular development.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR TEA
- Add 1 Tbsp. herbal blend to a tea infuser or French press.
- Pour boiling water over the herbs and infuse for 5-15 minutes. Herbs may steep longer than 15 minutes for a stronger infusion.
- Remove infuser or strain herbs and enjoy your tea warm, at least 2 cups per day.
- You may add a bit of honey or sweetener as desired.
Click here for more information about how and when to steam, how to create rituals around steaming and more.
While specific "Yoni steam" seats are available at various resources on the web, they can be expensive, upwards of $75. Of course, you're welcome to purchase one of those, but even a simple toilet seat from Home Depot will suffice and will save you a lot of money.
Please see our Yoni Steam FAQ page if you have questions.
Organic Ingredients: Rose Petals, Calendula, Yarrow Flower, Lavender Flower, Rosemary Leaf, Comfrey, Mugwort, Motherwort