Post-Miscarriage Recovery Bundle
Post- Miscarriage Recovery Bundle
This bundle will provide you with everything you need to begin the healing process of supporting the womb in releasing what is not longer serving, any stagnation of cells or blood that can get "stuck" in the uterus.
I recommend using these products if you've experienced pregnancy loss in the past month. If you've had recurrent miscarriages, after a month of these clearing products, I recommend moving on to the Recurrent Miscarriage Bundle.
This bundle will provide you with 1 month's worth of products, after which point you can move on to more nourishing products, such as the Fertile Mama Tea or the Recurrent Miscarriage Bundle..
B*tch's Brew Tea: 1 cup, 2-3 times a day.
The Detoxifying Mermaid Bath Soak is best used at least once weekly. It is ideal to sit in the hot bath with the herbs and oils for as long as possible, using the Womb Healing Massage Oil to massage your womb while you're in there.
The Womb Healing Massage Oil, Castor Oil and Flannels are provided, as well as the link for the Fertility Womb Massage tutorial, so that you can perform your own womb healing massage at own. Best done at least weekly, but not while you are actively bleeding.
Post Miscarriage Meditation Link will be sent upon completion of the purchase as well.
Please note that you will receive instructions for use as well as links to womb massage tutorials via email, so please be sure to enter your correct email address and check your junk mailbox if you don't see it.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR TEA
- Add 1 Tbsp. herbal blend to a tea infuser or French press.
- Pour boiling water over the herbs and infuse for 5-15 minutes. Herbs may steep longer than 15 minutes for a stronger infusion.
- Remove infuser or strain herbs and enjoy your tea warm, at least 2 cups per day.
- You may add a bit of honey or sweetener as desired.
- Mermaid Bath Soak
- B*tch's Brew Tea 5 oz
- Womb Healing Massage OIl 2 oz
- Castor Oil 4 oz
- Tea Strainer
- Womb Healing Massage video link
- Post Miscarriage Meditation